Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Anaheim, CA 2010
Kevin and I just got back from a week long trip to Anaheim, California. We were there as part of the American Soybean Association and DuPont Young Leader's Program. While we were there, we enjoyed, great food, friends and each other. I experienced my first ever trip to a Disney theme park. We went to Disneyland, Disney's California Adventure, a grand tour of Los Angeles, and Universal Studios. Here are some of my favorite pictures.
Kevin and I - I was a little drunk in this picture.
Awww!!
Santa Monica Beach.
Rodeo Drive - Beverly Hills. If you ever want to know what uncomfortable feels like, take 10 Midwestners and East Coasters to Rodeo Drive! LOL.
Even though you can not see it, this is where Michael Jackson died. This is the garage where they removed his body from the home. I thought it was facinating!
Kevin and I outside the Kodak Theater, the Hollywood sign is in the background.
Opera singer, Andre Bochelli getting his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Notice the half naked guy standing there watching. I swear you see EVERYTHING in LA!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment