From the four of us Frieling's, I wish all of our families and friends a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year!
We have way to many places to go over Christmas and it seems like everything will be rushed. I hope that we are able to slow down and enjoy each other during this holiday season. I just need to remember to keep our kids on their schedule and things should be fine, even if it means missing out on some gatherings. It is important to me that we get time at home with just the four of us and enjoy our kids opening and playing with their gifts from us and Santa.
Mason, Reagan and I are getting over colds. I have had a small cold and nothing compaired to what Mason had. He has been a trooper through it all though. Even Reagan, with her not feeling well, always had a smile on her face. Thankfully all of us are on the mend now.
We are planning on going to look at Christmas lights tonight if the weather holds out. It is a tradition that we are carrying on from my childhood. I love seeing Mason's excitement when he sees the beautiful lights!!
No comments:
Post a Comment